jueves, 1 de marzo de 2018

MENSAJE DEL MES



March 1, 2010 Jesus
My dear friends, you are making progress. I am the One who sees all and I can mark your progress in many ways which are not available to you. I can mark your progress in terms of your holiness, which you may experience as a greater awareness of your flaws and weaknesses. I can mark progress in terms of the advancement of My plan, which is noticeable when you see an increased longing for goodness in My children. I can mark progress in the commitment of more and more of My apostles to the spread of My healing graces. I am pleased. Your time on earth will be used to the fullest possible extent, if only you will remain fixed on My presence in your day. So much depends on your awareness of Me. Your comfort in this time of change will largely depend on this and that is why I have come in the way that I have come and in the time that I have come. I prepare you, My friends, so that you can then help to prepare others. There is a groaning in My Church, a sigh of exertion as she pushes forward into a renewed period. You feel this aching strain but you also feel the spark of My hope. Dear apostles, for what reason would I come to you in this way if not for a good reason? Why would I deluge My Church in grace if not to renew her? Please. I urge you to rejoice. I am the Messenger who brings salvation. You are the heralds of My salvation. Does a herald look downhearted and hopeless? Of course not. One who heralds the King’s return stands with eyes alight, filled with anticipation and happiness. Be this for Me in this world where darkness is delivered by so many. Be heralds of the Light, rejoicing, so that others may see their future. 

1 de marzo de 2010 Jesús
Mis queridos amigos, están progresando. Yo soy el que ve todo y puedo marcar su progreso de muchas maneras que no están disponibles para usted. Puedo marcar su progreso en términos de su santidad, que puede experimentar como una mayor conciencia de sus defectos y debilidades. Puedo marcar el progreso en términos del avance de Mi plan, que se nota cuando ves un deseo creciente de bondad en Mis hijos. Puedo marcar el progreso en el compromiso de más y más de Mis apóstoles para la expansión de Mis gracias sanadoras. Encantada. Su tiempo en la tierra se usará en la mayor medida posible, si solo permanece fijo en Mi presencia en su día. Depende mucho de tu conocimiento de Mí. Tu comodidad en este tiempo de cambio dependerá en gran medida de esto y es por eso que he venido en el camino por el que he venido y en el tiempo que he venido. Los preparo, amigos míos, para que luego puedan ayudar a preparar a los demás. Hay un gemido en Mi Iglesia, un suspiro de esfuerzo mientras avanza hacia un período renovado. Sientes esta tensión dolorosa pero también sientes la chispa de Mi esperanza. Queridos apóstoles, ¿por qué razón vendría a ustedes de esta manera si no fuera por una buena razón? ¿Por qué diluiría Mi Iglesia en gracia si no fuera para renovarla? Por favor. Te pido que te regocijes. Yo soy el Mensajero que trae la salvación. Ustedes son los heraldos de Mi salvación. ¿Un heraldo parece descorazonado y sin esperanza? Por supuesto no. Uno que anuncia el regreso del Rey se queda con los ojos encendidos, lleno de anticipación y felicidad. Se esto para Mí en este mundo donde la oscuridad es entregada por muchos. Sed heraldos de la Luz, regocijándose, para que otros puedan ver su futuro.
FUENTE: https://direction-for-our-times-usa.myshopify.com

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario